The missing cellphone belonging to a woman who died of an overdose in the condo of a top New York hotel executive has been recovered - and her text messages reveal she was stunned by the amount of drugs being consumed at the apartment, sources told The Post.
"I am not having fun," Michelle Hatchel, 23, texted a friend just hours before she was found dead Aug. 29 in the Las Vegas pad of Morgans Hotel CEO Ed Scheetz, sources said.
"I can't believe how much coke he does, all the time, all day long," Hatchel wrote, adding, "He keeps leaving me to talk to a girl he dated."
Read entire story here.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more