Tonight's headlines are going to be dominated by one event... Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) earnings. First Call estimates on last look were $3.78 EPS and $2.94 Billion in revenues. The revenue number is on an ex-Traffic Acquisition Cost basis. We have recently seen many analysts up their targets on the stock, so this 'earnings estimate' is now going to be a mere lower-end benchmark where many are looking for a blowout number.
This stock has been on a rampage with shares up roughly 10% this month alone, and shares are up 20% since the end of August. But the October 11 highs over $640.00 have been acting as resistance in the recent trading days.
* This one of Cramer's "New Four Horsemen of Tech"
* Cramer recently commented about Google stock heading to $750 (and even had $900 on his hands).
* Google might not be in a bubble, but the action in Baidu.com might give investors some caution.
* We recently noted what Google would look like at $700 at the current consensus estimates.
* Google is planning big hires in Europe.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more