The Living Editors are no stranger to vodka and all of it's glorious attributes, but it turns out that according to Miss Charming's Vodka Page, there are no less than twenty-one other fantastically beneficial uses for this dazzling drink.
Brought to us via The Life Hackery, we now bring some of our favorites to you.
* To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
* In case you drink too much vodka, spray vodka on vomit stains, scrub with a brush, then blot dry.
* Whenever you get around to washing your hair, add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo. The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and stimulates the growth of healthy hair.
* As a much more, um, palatable option to urine, vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
* And lastly, it would appear that Miss Charming is a woman after our own hearts: If all else fails, just turn the bottle up and drink it, nothing will matter anymore anyway!
In other vodka news, this time from the Times of London:
For several years vodka has topped hard liquor sales in the US and last year the white spirit overtook whiskey as the UK's best-selling hard liquor. Vodka sales in Britain reach more than seven million nine-litre cases a year.
To read more on the popularity of vodka, click here...