"Morning Joe" co-host Willie Geist put together a package of his Top 10 Most Ridiculous Stories Of Campaign '08, which aired Friday morning on MSNBC.
Here are the stories Willie picked out as the most ridiculous of the campaign:
10. Hillary Clinton citing Obama's Kindergarten essay titled, "I Want To Become President"
9. Mike Huckabee's ongoing "buddy cop movie" with Chuck Norris
8. Obama Girl
7. Paris Hilton for President
6. "Terrorist Fist Jab"
5. Hillary Clinton's drinking beers and taking shots of Crown Royal
4. Barack Obama bowling, or, "The Altoona Massacre"
3. Wardrobe-Gate: Sarah Palin's $150K (or more) clothing caper
2. Joe the Plumber
1. "Lipstick On A Pig"