1. A special day out -- a movie, hamburgers and a sleep-over.
2. A big empty cardboard box. Children are creative and can pretend it's a castle, a fort - and if we lose the house, we can all live in it.
3. World Wildlife Fund: Adopt an animal. They get a stuffed animal and an "adoption certificate."
4. Books, classic games, or anything crafty that allows them to be creative.
6. Books, classic games, anything crafty that allows them to be creative.
7. Crayons, paper, modeling clay, paint and a pair of binoculars. NO computer games. Get them outside and encourage creativity.