"It's time once again to oversimplify a very busy week and put it into an easy-to-digest list of top five stories," "Morning Joe" co-host Willie Geist said Friday morning, introducing his weekly Week in Review.
Below, Willie's top five stories of the week:
5. Scare Force One! White House stages "just plain dumb" plane photo-op over Lower Manhattan
4. Bull in an Irish Supermarket: bull escapes from pen, visits nearby grocery store
3. Specter switches: Arlen Specter bails out on the GOP
2. Swine flu hysteria: Biden sounds the alarm
1. First 100 Days: White House protests "phony, media-created, Hallmark holiday" with town hall and press conference