Twitter Death: Romanian Teen Dies Twittering In Bathtub

Posted: Updated:
Print

A Romanian teenager was electrocuted to death in her bathtub while using the social networking site Twitter, the Croatian Times reports. Maria Barbu, 17, is believed by police to have lost too much battery power while using her laptop computer during an extended bath and was electrocuted when she tried to plug it back in to the wall socket, according to the Times report. Further details of the incident are unknown. Barbu was discovered later by her parents.


Get HuffPost World On Facebook and Twitter!

Around the Web

Twitter bath death – Around the World – Austrian Times

Death By Twitter: Maria Barbu Electrocuted by Laptop in Bathtub ...

Twitter : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News

Teen dies in bathtub Twittering | Say What?

Teen dies in bathtub Twittering - Topix

Twitter bath death – Around the World – Austrian Times

Death By Twitter: Maria Barbu Electrocuted by Laptop in Bathtub ...