ENTERTAINMENT
08/01/2009 05:12 am ET | Updated May 25, 2011

PROPOFOL: Dangerous Anesthesia Drug Found In Jackson Home

Sources tell TMZ an extremely dangerous and potent drug used for surgical anesthesia was found at Michael Jackson's house after he died ... and this may well be the drug that killed him.

We're told the drug Propofol was discovered at the residence. The drug is used to put people under anesthesia before surgery. It is an extremely powerful drug that is only available to medical personnel. As one source said, "There is no conceivable way this drug can be properly prescribed for home use."

Read more on tmz.com