Obama On Letterman: Top Ten Reasons The President Agreed To Appear On The Late Show (VIDEO)
By the time Barack Obama appeared on stage today to tape an interview with David Letterman, the "Late Show" host had already offered 10 reasons why he'd agreed to do it:
10. Heard the lady with the heart shaped potato was gonna be here.
9. Thought it would be fun to watch someone else get heckled
8. Something to do with that whole cash for clunkers deal
7. Every president since Teddy Roosevelt has done it
6. Someone offers you 600 bucks you take it ladies and gentlemen
5. We told him Megan Fox would be here
4. Needed some time to hang out before check in time at his hotel
3. I have no idea
2. Said yes, without thinking, like Bush did with Iraq.
1. Wanted to congratulate Dave on the big Emmy win.