Is there a difference in the way the brain takes in or absorbs information when it is presented electronically versus on paper? Does the reading experience change, from retention to comprehension, depending on the medium?
- Alan Liu, English professor
- Sandra Aamodt, author, "Welcome to Your Brain"
- Maryanne Wolf, professor of child development
- David Gelernter, computer scientist
- Gloria Mack, professor of informatics
Level up. Read THIS and be the most interesting person at your dinner party. Learn more