Tiger Woods COVER UP? Rachel Uchitel May Have Gotten More Than $1 Million
Speculation is mounting that Tiger Woods may have paid alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel (PHOTOS) a substantial sum of money to keep her from going public with her story. Uchitel was originally scheduled to hold a press conference yesterday, at which her star attorney, Gloria Allred, would reveal the extent of Uchitel's relationship with Woods. But the press conference was called off at the last moment due to "unforeseen circumstances."
Now RadarOnline.com is reporting that Woods is buying Uchitel's silence for more than $1 million. This dovetails with comments from the daughter of Uchitel's attorney, who said on "The Early Show" that her mother wouldn't have canceled the news conference without a confidential settlement, and that it would be "at least a million dollars."
TMZ issued a contrary report last night, however, writing that Woods had not paid Uchitel any money.
Here is a list of pictures of the various women involved in Tiger's life:
- The latest Jaimee Grubbs pictures.
- Photo and video of another alleged mistress, Kalika Moquin.
- More pictures of Jaimee Grubbs.
- Pictures of Rachel Uchitel.
- Additional pictures of Uchitel.
- Pictures of Woods' ex-girlfriend, Joanna Jagoda.
- Pictures of Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren.
- Text messages Tiger Woods allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs.
- The voicemail Woods allegedly left Grubbs.
- Photographs of the storied clients that Rachel Uchitel's attorney has represented over the years.