Michelle Obama Effect? 41% Think She's Changed Fashion For The Better (POLL)
We've been talking about the 'Michelle Obama Effect' since the term was introduced, but there's finally some semi-scientific research charting the First Lady's impact on the fashion world. Marist recently polled the public, compiling their opinions on this significant issue. Here's the findings:
- 41% of registered voters believe Michelle Obama has changed fashion for the better.
- 8% think she has impacted it negatively.
- 39% say she has had no impact on it at all.
- 12% are unsure.
While in April:
- 37% of voters said Mrs. Obama's style had a positive affect on fashion.
- 5% thought she made it worse.
- 34% said she had little impact on it.
- 24% were unsure.
So what do you think?