X17 reports that Tiger Woods is attending rehab in Arizona. A source tells the web site that Woods' "handlers" compelled him to enter rehab because "they feel that if he blames his cheating on addiction, the public will forgive him." While the source does not specify what addiction Woods would be seeking treatment for, X17 finds it "obvious" that sex addiction would be at the top of the list.
This is not the first article to allege that the embattled golfer is seeking professional help. Earlier in December a report was published claiming that Woods was in an Arizona rehab clinic for "sexual compulsion" and Vicodin and Ambien use. The officer responsible for investigating Woods' car accident reportedly requested a subpoena because he believed Ambien and Vicodin may have been a factor in the crash. Another report claimed that Woods was classified as an overdose patient when he was admitted to the hospital after his car accident.
Among the women linked to Woods is a porn star (NSFW photos) who bragged about her "amazing" sex with the golfer. (His other alleged porn star mistress is wanted in Washington state.) Another woman, Jamie Jungers, claims she and Woods had "wild" and "crazy" sex against a wall. She even says she slept with him the night his father died.
Women linked to Tiger Woods:
- Playboy model Loredana Jolie.
- 40-something "cougar" Theresa Rogers: picture.
- NSFW pictures of porn star Joslyn James.
- NSFW pictures of porn star Holly Sampson.
- Mindy Lawton, who claims Woods is "very well endowed."
- Pictures of Jamie Jungers, alleged Tiger Woods mistress.
- Photo and video of another alleged mistress, Kalika Moquin.
- Additional pictures of Uchitel.
- Cori Rist, Woods' sixth alleged mistress.
- Pictures of Woods' ex-girlfriend, Joanna Jagoda.
- Pictures of Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren.
- Text messages Tiger Woods allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs.
- The voicemail Woods allegedly left Grubbs.
- Photographs of the storied clients that Rachel Uchitel's attorney has represented over the years.
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more