The Wall Street Journal reports that AT&T is ending its sponsorship of Tiger Woods. According to the article, "AT&T's logo appeared on Mr. Woods' golf bag, and has been the title sponsor of a PGA event in July with Mr. Woods as the host."
AT&T is not alone in reevaluating its relationship with Woods. Accenture is another company to drop Woods as a sponsor in light of his long list of alleged mistresses. Meanwhile, one study estimated that Woods has caused $12 billion worth of damage. Among other companies that have apparently shied away from Woods are Gatorade, which discontinued its Tiger Focus drink (although it claims the decision had been made prior to the golfer's scandal) and Gillette, which said it will limit Woods' role in the company's marketing. Tag Heuer, on the other hand, has prominently backed Woods, featuring a graphic on its web site saying the company "stands with" the golfer.
Women linked to Tiger Woods:
- Playboy model Loredana Jolie.
- 40-something "cougar" Theresa Rogers: picture.
- NSFW pictures of porn star Joslyn James.
- NSFW pictures of porn star Holly Sampson.
- Mindy Lawton, who claims Woods is "very well endowed."
- Pictures of Jamie Jungers, alleged Tiger Woods mistress.
- Photo and video of another alleged mistress, Kalika Moquin.
- Additional pictures of Uchitel.
- Cori Rist, Woods' sixth alleged mistress.
- Pictures of Woods' ex-girlfriend, Joanna Jagoda.
- Pictures of Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren.
- Text messages Tiger Woods allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs.
- The voicemail Woods allegedly left Grubbs.
- Photographs of the storied clients that Rachel Uchitel's attorney has represented over the years.
More:Tiger Woods Tiger Woods Sponsors Tiger Woods Endorsements Tiger Woods Advertising Tiger Woods Advertisers
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more