WORLDPOST

Man Rescued From Rubble In Haiti 4 Weeks After Earthquake, CNN Says

04/10/2010 05:12 am ET | Updated May 25, 2011

In what may be the ultimate miracle rescue, CNN is reporting that a man was pulled alive from the rubble in Port au Prince, Haiti today, four weeks after the earthquake devastated the city. It was not clear whether the man had been trapped since the initial quake.

CNN's Sanjay Gupta reported that the man, 28, suffered from extreme dehydration and malnutrition, but didn't seem to have sustained any serious injuries. Steve Ohnesorge, a reporter for WBTV, said he thought the man had some broken bones, but was in good condition considering.

Suggest a correction