Barbara Walters announced Monday that this year's Oscars special will be her last.
Walters has hosted a special program on ABC prior to the Academy Awards for 29 years.
"This is my last year, I'm not going to do anymore after this year," she said Monday on "The View." "I think I'm sick of them...I feel I've been there, done that."
"This special has been a labor of love for 29 years. I will always remember when Hugh Jackman gave me a private lap dance or sitting down with the legendary Bette Davis or being taught to tango by Al Pacino," she said in an announcement. "It's those priceless moments that have made this special the Oscar tradition that it has become, but I truly feel enough is enough."
This year, Walters will interview Best Actress nominee Sandra Bullock ("The Blind Side") and Best Supporting Actress nominee Mo'Nique ("Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire") as well as include a retrospective from past Oscars specials. The program airs Sunday, March 7 at 7PM ET on ABC (it airs after the Oscars on the west coast).
Walters assured her "View" co-hosts and viewers that she will continue her work on "The View" and on her "10 Most Fascinating People" special and other ABC News specials.