Two weeks ago, the Huffington Post and apparel company Weatherproof® asked readers who was the most stylish male politician. The poll received 5,847 votes, and President Barack Obama was declared the winner.
It's worth noting that the "Who's The Most Stylish Female Politician?" poll (House Speaker Nancy Pelosi won that honor) received 17,455 votes in comparison, indicating that Huffington Post readers are more interested in the style of female politicians than that of their male counterparts.
Here are the results, starting with most to least stylish, based on the candidates we presented. Do you agree with the ranking? Who did we leave out?
1. President Barack Obama
2. Former President Bill Clinton
3. Senator Scott Brown (D-MA)
4. Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL)
5. New York State Attorney General Andrew Cuomo
6. California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
7. Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney
8. Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA)
9. Former President George W. Bush
10. Rep. John Boehner (R-OH)
And check out the results of the Style vs. Substance Survey here.
Here's the winner!