Huffpost Style

Irmgard Holm Mistakes Super Glue For Eye Drops (VIDEO)

Posted: Updated:

Irmgard Holm of Arizona had what she called "a nightmare-and-a-half" over the weekend when she mistook Super Glue for eye drops, MyFoxPhoenix.com reports. She explained, "The bottles look identical. You know, I'm not young anymore but I'm not senile."

Paramedics had to cut off the glue and Holm avoided any major consequences. It turns out this type of mistake isn't so rare, with "Super Glue ocular injuries" dating back to 1982.

WATCH:

Around the Web

Woman Mistakes Superglue for Eyedrops

Woman Mistakes Superglue for Eyedrops

Confusion caused by similar containers of eye drops and superglue