MEDIA

Fire Breaks Out Next To Anderson Cooper's Firehouse

02/01/2011 05:12 am ET | Updated May 25, 2011

Firefighters didn't get any help from Anderson Cooper putting out a fire that broke out in a Greenwich Village apartment Thursday morning next door to a firehouse owned by the CNN anchor.

The fire erupted on the top floor of a five-story walk-up at 86 West 3rd Street, adjacent to the firehouse that the famed CNN anchor is currently renovating into a swanky abode complete with fire poles.

Read more on dnainfo.com

Suggest a correction