For many, the holiday season can be more stressful than celebratory. Traveling, finding the cash (and time) to buy gifts and sometimes awkward encounters with family members can lead to the dreaded winter cold. If someone in your life can use a little rest and relaxation, consider giving them a spa package.
The city's spas have deals galore this holiday season and we rounded up some of the best. Also, don't forget to check out our Chicago-centric holiday gift guide here, and our Taste of Chicago gift guide here.
Temilla's Skin Care, 3110 N. Sheridan Rd., Chicago
- 1 hour relaxation massage, $85
Urban Oasis, 12 W. Maple St. (third floor), Chicago Buy a one-hour massage at full price, get $20 off each additional gift of the same value.
- 70 minute Hot Stone massage, $120
Pure Nirvana Spa, 3341 N. Southport, Chicago
- 1 hour massage and a Pure Nirvana facial, $119
Allyu Spa, 600 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago
- 1 hour massage, 30 minute facial, express manicure and pedicure, $185
Colette Salon and Spa, 100 E. Walton St., Chicago
- 30, 60 or 90 deep tissue massage, call (312) 944-1409 for pricing
Reina Spa, 1821 W. North Ave., Chicago
- A customized 60 minute therapeutic massage, $75
Spa Space, 161 N. Canal St. Chicago
- "Head to Toe" massage is one of their bestsellers. It's a 90 minute massage starting at your head down to your feet, $160
Exhale Chicago, 945 N. State St., Chicago
- 30 minutes of acupuncture, $100