Hit by the blizzard and need some help shoveling the snow? 50 Cent is here to help.
The rapper has taken to the streets, armed with his shovel and a cell phone, and is offering to shovel out his neighbors' driveways and cars. He's even hired a small army of children to help him. It's all going down on Twitter. Amongst his tweets, which are continuing:
- "I'm going out to shovel snow and see if I can make me a few extra dollars today. I'm charging more if they want to take pictures."
- "I want a hundred dollars per house. I bet anybody ill make a grand moving snow today. Lol"
- "I got 4 people on one street to agree to my fee after they saw the first job I did. Now I'm looking for employees."
- "I'm paying 30 dollars and hour I only want 3 workers that 90 dollars and hour but I think we can do all 4 in a hour in a half. Lol"
- "One is a cute kid he has on a snow suit. So I'm sending him to ring the door bell to ask if we can shovel there snow. Lol"
The live shovel tweeting continues over at 50 Cent's Twitter page.
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more