In the early 20th century, railroad executives David C. Dodge and John Gilluly built two mansions in Denver's Capitol Hill neighborhood that came to be known as the Dodge & Gilluly Mansions. The buildings were completed in 1910, with a center piece connecting the two completed in the 1930's.
In 1980 the mansions were converted into 14 condos, and now the biggest unit--the penthouse unit--is up for sale for $438,000. The penthouse shares the courtyard with the other units, but comes with its own rooftop views of downtown and the golden dome of the Colorado State Capitol.
Inside, the penthouse has 6 skylights, two master bedrooms, bamboo flooring, maple cabinets and the original marble-faced wood-burning fireplace. The center room has over 1000 square feet of space with an 18-foot ceiling.
Photos courtesy of Karon Smith, Keller Williams DTC.