Here at HuffPost Style, we've totally been gearing up for the Golden Globes -- even guessing who will be best-dressed -- but we are a bit disappointed by the contents of the gift bags given out to all nominees. In fact, we're just going to say it...the gift bags are bo-ring. Period. Here's what's inside, according to InStyle:
For the women, a Dooney & Bourke satchel containing:
- L'Oreal hair and beauty products
- Godiva truffles
- Romance by Ralph Lauren fragrance
- An InStyle Ultimate Beauty Secrets book
For the men, a Latico leather duffle bag containing:
- L'Oreal men's face products
- A Schick razor and shave gel
- Ralph Lauren cologne from the Pony Collection
- A Starstruck: Vintage Movie Posters from Classic Hollywood book
And each bag is reportedly worth $550. Granted, we'd take it all (and you can even enter to win one here), but we we're expecting more.
What do you think?