Mitt Romney Does The Top 10 List On Letterman's 'Late Show' (VIDEO)
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney continued his media tour Monday night, visiting the "Late Show with David Letterman" to read the late-night host's iconic top ten list.
Prepping for a potential presidential run in 2012, Romney got a Letterman plug for his book, "No Apology," and then stood, sans-tie, to announce a casual, comically self-deprecating lineup of "Things You Don't Know About Mitt Romney."
10. Mitt is short for Mitt-thew.
9. I can't begin my day until I've read the Washington Post and Kim Kardashian's Tweets.
8. I'm the guy in the photo that comes with your picture frame.
7. I spent 6 months in a Mexican prison for selling black market Pillow Pets.
6. Do I smell as good as I look? No!
5. In high school, I was voted "Mittiest."
4. I got into politics for the piles and piles of paperwork.
3. Look for my best selling biography "They Call Me Baba Romney."
2. I have absolutely no idea where my birth certificate is.
1. Oprah is my half-sister.