Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney continued his media tour Monday night, visiting the "Late Show with David Letterman" to read the late-night host's iconic top ten list.
Prepping for a potential presidential run in 2012, Romney got a Letterman plug for his book, "No Apology," and then stood, sans-tie, to announce a casual, comically self-deprecating lineup of "Things You Don't Know About Mitt Romney."
10. Mitt is short for Mitt-thew.
9. I can't begin my day until I've read the Washington Post and Kim Kardashian's Tweets.
8. I'm the guy in the photo that comes with your picture frame.
7. I spent 6 months in a Mexican prison for selling black market Pillow Pets.
6. Do I smell as good as I look? No!
5. In high school, I was voted "Mittiest."
4. I got into politics for the piles and piles of paperwork.
3. Look for my best selling biography "They Call Me Baba Romney."
2. I have absolutely no idea where my birth certificate is.
1. Oprah is my half-sister.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more