Fox News reporter Greg Palkot, who has been recovering from his brutal beating in Egypt, told TV Guide on Thursday that he is returning to work.
Palkot and his cameraman Olaf Wiig were severely beaten in early February by supporters of former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. Since then, he has been recuperating. He told TV Guide that he is doing "much better," and that he had his final stitches removed on Tuesday.
Starting next week, Palkot said he is returning to work at Fox News' London bureau. "I feel confident that I can put in the grueling days in the London bureau," he said.
One place he is itching to go? Libya.
"It's in your instincts," he said. "It's what I want to do. I'd be happy to go out there again. It's up to the powers that be at Fox News...it's an incredible story."
To read the full interview, click here.