iOS app Android app More

Man Ends Up In Emergency Room After Gluing Tiny Hat To His Head (VIDEO)


First Posted: 03/28/2011 1:42 pm Updated: 05/28/2011 5:12 am

From the lovely ladies at The Hairpin comes this amazing video of a guy who superglued a tiny, sequined top hat to his head on Halloween and ended up in the emergency room after being unable to remove it.

We know what you must be thinking: Slow. News. Day. But, truth be told, even if there was breaking news left and right, we'd still post this because it's utterly hysterical. Now, stop complaining and sit back and enjoy someone else's stupidity.

WATCH:

FOLLOW HUFFPOST STYLE

Filed by Hilary Moss  |  Report Corrections