"Good Morning America" went through the schedule for April 29 a.k.a. Prince William & Catherine's wedding day.
First things first, in the morning, the Queen's office will reveal what titles the couple will take. Options for Kate include HRH Princess Catherine of Wales, HRH Princess William of Wales, Duchess of Clarence, Cambridge, Connaught or Sussex...or no title at all.
The rest of the day will go as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. -- Guests arrive at Westminster Abbey.
- 10 a.m. -- VIPs arrive.
- 10:40 a.m. -- Royal family arrives, with Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip last.
- 11 a.m. -- Kate shows up with her five bridesmaids. A press release will be sent out with dress designer info, sketches and photos. Ceremony will include vows, sermon, blessing of the ring.
- 12:15 p.m. -- Wedding party will depart for Buckingham Palace for reception thrown by Queen Elizabeth II.
- 7 p.m. -- Prince Charles will host a more intimate affair for 300.
Of course, this is all British local time. New Yorkers should expect to wake up around 5 a.m. to get ready for the festivities. We'll be sleeping in our tiaras.
***For more royal wedding news, visit our Royal Wedding page.***
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more