Huffpost Los Angeles

San Francisco Man Catches Fire In Porn Shop

Posted: Updated:

A San Francisco man suffered life-threatening burns after catching fire in an adult video store Wednesday evening.

Lieutenant Kevin McNaughton told CBS San Francisco news cameras, "at 6:10 this afternoon at the corner of 6th and Mission Street, a man was running out of the adult arcade right behind me that was totally engulfed in flames. Police officers that were immediately across the street called it in."

SF Appeal
reports that after the man collapsed, a private ambulance crew arrived on scene and extinguished the flames, and then "the victim was transported to St. Francis Memorial Hospital's Bothin Burn Center."

It is uncertain how the man caught fire. According to Fox News LA, "police said the man had been watching videos in a private booth when the blaze erupted."

For more, watch the video from CBS below: