Obviously, this is no ordinary cape-apron hybrid, explains Betabrand. After all, "it took a decade of painstaking research and development in the fields of fashion, science, metaphysics, and barbecuing" to create such a complicated garment.
We think the idea is pretty genius, and have come up with several scenarios in which the Caperon could prove useful:
- You want to stand out during your neighborhood's annual Fourth of July parade.
- You tend to stain your back a lot.
- You are self-conscious about your really hairy neck.
- You are a vampire, but don't really care for black.
- No one ever believed you, but you can fly!
Just be careful when you are battling evil villains with it. Remember what happened at the end of The Incredibles?
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more