Jessica Biel's Favorite Ways To Work Out
By Jennipher Walters for Shape.com
Jessica Biel knows that when it comes to staying fit (and man, oh, man does she look fit!), it's all about making workouts fun, challenging and never boring. Because of this, Biel loves doing a variety of workouts and is always trying new things. Read on for the Jessica Biel workout!
The Workout Routine Jessica Biel Loves
1. Circuit strength training. Those toned arms don't come without some heavy lifting! Biel makes the most of her time in the gym and with her trainer by doing a series of back-to-back moves that build muscle and burn calories!
2. Running. When it comes to cardio, Biel is a running fan. No matter where she is filming, she can always squeeze in a quick jog or some sprinting intervals for a workout on the road.
3. Sports. One to always keep things fresh, Biel likes to play just about any sport, including football with friends and volleyball on the beach.
4. Hiking with her pups. For a fun and refreshing outdoor workout, Biel enjoys taking her pups out for hikes on the trails in Los Angeles. A fun workout outside of the gym that also keeps her pets fit!
5. Plyometrics. Plyometrics like jump-squats and jumping lunges aren't easy, but they do wonders for boosting fitness, which is why Biel does them. The results of these workouts certainly speak for themselves! Biel looks great and so fit and toned!
More from Shape.com: