Fashion Night Out, the brainchild of Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour, kicks off Thursday, September 8th and New York's storefronts are pulling out all the stops with champagne, celebrity appearances, and late-night sales.
The third annual event stretches from Milan to Atlanta, but New York is arguably the best location to be, as designers and shoppers join together to celebrate the fashion world's biggest party. What other evening will New Yorkers have the chance to shop with Daniel Radcliffe, eat Luke's Lobsters at Helmut Lang, and sip on cocktails while previewing Rebecca Taylor's holiday line? Even Justin Bieber himself will be adding his own Bieber fever to the mayhem at Dolce & Gabbana.
Check out these comprehensive guides to make sure you're in the know:
- amNewYork breaks it down by neighborhood so you can hit up the best stores in your desired radius
- It's not a party if there's not a drink or two going around, so optimize your thirst with Fashionista's guide on how to score free booze.
- Check out FabSugar for details on Alexandar Wang, Missoni for Target's Pop-Up Store, Stella McCartney, and more
- You're bound to get hungry along your festivities, so be prepared and check out Racked's Ten Best Places to Eat On Fashion Night Out.
- If the names Goddess Huntress, CaliVintage, and Tavi get you excited, check out Racked's lay out of where aspiring fashion bloggers can spot their favorite blogger extraordinaires celebrating Fashion Night Out.
- Love fashion, but want to fall in love even more? YourTango is cheering you on with tips on how to do exactly that at Fashion Night Out.
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more