Almond Topped Baked Cod
Provided by: dLife®
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
- 1 lb Fish, cod, Pacific, fillet, raw, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed (or 1 tsp dried)
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray into a baking dish and arrange fish in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, mix the dill, margarine, lemon juice, and garlic and pour over the fish. Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes. Serve topped with almonds.
- Toast nuts in a pan over high heat or bake at 450 degrees F. until golden, about 2 minutes. Careful not to let them burn!