Asian Sausage Salad Wrap
Provided by: Hillshire Farm
- Cut sausage in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch slices. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently 3-4 minutes or lightly browned. Remove sausage from pan and drain.
- Combine mayonnaise and hoisin sauce in large bowl. Add sausage, cabbage, carrots, red pepper, green onions, peanuts and cilantro; toss gently until well coated with mayonnaise mixture.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Place 1 cup of sausage mixture onto each tortilla just below center. Fold bottom edge up and over filling. Fold side edges in slightly then roll up tortilla from bottom.
- Cook's Tip: Hoisin sauce is a thick, sweet and spicy sauce used in many Chinese recipes. Hoisin sauce can be found in the Asian section of most grocery stores.
- Subsitutes: Beef Smoked Sausage, Lite Smoked Sausage, Turkey Smoked Sausage