Baby Spinach Salad with Red Onions and Honey-Mustard Dressing
Provided by: Curtis Stone
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lightly packed cups baby spinach leaves, stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup shaved red onion
- Whisk the honey, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and chives in a bowl to blend. Slowly add the oil whilst constantly whisking to blend. Season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, toss the spinach leaves and onion in a large bowl with enough vinaigrette to coat. Transfer to plates and serve immediately.