Baja Shrimp Tacos
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 566 calories/serving
- 1 lb peeled, deveined extra-large shrimp
- 2 tsp Mexican seasoning or chili powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 cups bagged coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup spicy or regular ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 soft, taco-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Hass avocado, peeled and diced
- Serve with: salsa
- Heat contact grill. Meanwhile, toss first 3 ingredients in a bowl. In another bowl, mix next 3 ingredients.
- Place shrimp on grill; close and grill 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top tortillas with slaw, then shrimp and avocado, and roll up.