Barilla® Whole Grain Penne with Fresh Cherry Tomatoes and Basil
Provided by: Barilla
- 1. Heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2. Gently press garlic with the side of a knife.
- 3. Sauté with oil for about one minute.
- 4. Add the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, continue to sauté for three minutes or until the tomatoes are heated through and the skins are slightly blistered.
- 5. Tear the basil into pieces and remove garlic from the pan.
- 6. Cook pasta according to directions and toss with the sauce.
- 7. Season with remaining oil, basil and cheese before serving.