Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Verde
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 509 calories/serving
The salsa verde in this recipe combines the smoky flavor of Spanish paprika with the bright flavors of tomatillo and lime to make these cheesy enchiladas stand out from the rest!
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Salsa Verde
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 8 corn tortilla
- flour tortilla (6-inch) , warmed
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Spread 1/2 cup salsa verde in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Stir 1/4 cup salsa verde, chicken, sour cream and 1/2 cup cheese in a medium bowl. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Top with the remaining salsa verde.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.