Chicken and Bean Burritos
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
These quick and tasty burritos feature a zesty combination of chicken, bean soup and salsa inside a warmed flour tortilla and are ready to serve in about 20 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion , chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/9 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (11 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Bean with Bacon Soup
- 3/4 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 2 can (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water , drained
- 8 flour tortilla (8-inch) , warmed
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic powder and cook until the onion is tender.
- Stir the soup, salsa and chicken in the skillet. Cook until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold up the sides of the tortillas around the filling then fold up the ends to enclose the filling.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with carrot sticks and apple-raisin salad with red raspberry vinaigrette. For dessert serve mini-sugar cookies.