Chicken Broccoli Pita Pockets
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 219 calories/serving
This homemade version of "fast food" is so much easier and tastier than food from the drive-thru. These warm and flavorful sandwiches take just 20 minutes to make, and are easy to wrap up and eat on the way to your next activity.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/9 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot , shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 3 pita bread (6-inch), cut in half, forming 2 pockets
- Heat all the ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the pita pockets.
- Tip: This chicken mixture is also delicious served over hot baked potatoes.
- Tip: You can substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium Chunk White Chicken Breast, drained, for the cooked chicken.