Chicken Fettuccine with Blush Sauce
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 509 calories/serving
It takes just 30 minutes to make this family-friendly pasta dish with a luscious sauce, made by combining vegetable juice, seasonings and sour cream.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/9 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup V8® 100% Vegetable Juice (Regular or Low Sodium)
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package spaghetti or linguine, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides. Set the chicken aside. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the flour, paprika, garlic powder and vegetable juice in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir the mixture in the skillet. Cook until the mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the sour cream. Return the chicken to pan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over the spaghetti.