Provided by: Kraft
total prep 390 calories/serving
- 24 FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 2 pkg. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 egg
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1.Preheat oven to 325Â°F if using silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300Â°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix wafer crumbs and margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan; set aside.
- 2.Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add 1/2 cup of the sour cream, the granulated sugar, cocoa powder, flour and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 3.Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 4.Mix remaining 3/4 cup sour cream and the powdered sugar. Serve spooned over cheesecake. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.