Creamy Garlic Vinaigrette
Provided by: Food&Wine
For this lower-fat tribute to creamy Caesar dressing, Bobby Flay adds sweet roasted garlic puree instead of lots of mayonnaise.
- 15 medium unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Tabasco
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Set the garlic on a sheet of foil, drizzle with the olive oil and wrap up; roast for 30 minutes, until soft.
- 2. Squeeze the garlic from its skin into a blender. Puree with the vinegar, water, mustard, mayonnaise, honey, Worcestershire and Tabasco; slowly add the canola oil and puree until the dressing is creamy. Season with salt and pepper and serve.