Creamy Spinach-Stuffed Portobellos
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 156 calories/serving
Ready in just 30 minutes, these meatless, stuffed portobello mushrooms are hearty, satisfying and delicious.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion , chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato , chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 bag (about 6 ounces) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 4 large portobello mushroom , stems removed
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs , toasted
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Add the tomatoes and spinach and cook just until the spinach is wilted. Stir in the soup and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir the bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl.
- Place the mushroom caps onto a baking sheet. Spoon the spinach mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Roast at 425ºF. for 15 minutes or until the mushroom caps are tender. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat the broiler. Broil the mushroom caps 4 inches from the heat until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.