Creamy Vegetable Penne
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 3 clove garlic , minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves , crushed
- 1 can (about 14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package medium tube-shaped pasta (penne) (about 2 1/2 cups), cooked and drained
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir the soup, basil and tomatoes in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Place the pasta into a large serving bowl. Add the vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.