Fiesta Chicken Casserole
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
This crowd-pleasing, kicked-up casserole uses pantry ingredients and refrigerator staples topped with a refrigerated pie crust and baked until the filling is bubbling and the crust is golden.
- 1 pkg. (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 pkg. (24 ounces) frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cans (9.75 ounces each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water , drained
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans , rinsed and drained
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Let the pie crusts stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until they're easy to handle.
- Stir the salsa, soup, sour cream, cheese, corn, chicken and beans in a large bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Unfold the pie crusts on a lightly floured surface. Lay the crusts side-by-side so that they overlap by about 3 inches in the center. Press the seam to seal. Roll the pie crust into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Place the pie crust over the chicken mixture. Trim the excess crust from the edge. Cut several slits in the crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.