Provided by: The Pioneer Woman
Scrumptious, spicy grilled shrimp is made even more delicious with store bought Sriracha sauce. I can't get enough of these babies.
- Combine all ingredients in a large Ziploc bag, then add shrimp and marinate for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
- Skewer shrimp and grill until opaque and brown, with black bits. (If using wooden skewers, soak first!)
- Serve on the Fourth of July, and have lots of cold drinks handy.
- Tip: Marinate shrimp early in the day. Thread skewers, then cover on a cookie sheet or platter in the fridge until you’re ready to throw them on the grill.
- Multiply recipe according to how many shrimp you need. These are scrumptious and will disappear!)