Four-Cheese Potato-Stuffed Mushrooms
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Yum...tender mushrooms stuffed with cheesy mashed potatoes. You may have to double the recipe...these appetizers are going to be gobbled-up quickly!
- Heat the oven to 450°F.
- Prepare the Idahoan® Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes according to the package directions.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms, chop the stems and set them aside.
- Carefully scoop out the center of each mushroom cap with a spoon, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped mushroom stems and cook until they're tender. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the mashed potatoes and 2 tablespoons chives.
- Divide the potato mixture evenly among the mushroom caps, mounding it slightly. Bake for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly golden. Sprinkle the mushrooms with the remaining chives.