Golden Flounder with Zucchini Couscous
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 477 calories/serving
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 oz each)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini (about 6 oz), halved lengthwise, cut in 1/2-in.-thick slices
- 1 can (141/2 oz) petite diced tomatoes with garlic and onion or Italian-flavored
- 1 box (5.8 oz) roasted garlic and olive oil flavored couscous
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Line a 151/2 x 101/2-in. rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Mix mayonnaise and cheese in a small bowl. Stir in 1 to 2 Tbsp water until spreadable. Place fish on lined sheet; fold thin edge of fillets under fish. Spread top of each with about 2 Tbsp mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes until topping is golden and fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; sauté 3 minutes. Add tomatoes with their juices, 1/2 cup water, the couscous and its seasoning packet. Cover, remove from heat and let stand until couscous is cooked. Stir before serving.