Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
Provided by: Tailgating America
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken brest-thin
- 4 oz hot n spicy butter marinade (inject with meat injector)
- 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Stub's spicy meat rub
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 jar salsa -hot or mild
- 2 red peppers - quartered and seeded
- 2 yellow peppers quartered and seeded
- 1 large onion chopped into ¼" pieces
- 8 oz Colby Jack jalapeno cheese
- 8 large torilla shells
- Night before the game: Take each chicken breast and inject with a little marinade. Then take your cajun seasoning, garlic powder and Stub's meat rub and coat chicken really good. Place in a glass bowl and cover in refrigerate over night.
- Gameday: Get your grill ready!!! When coals are hot move them to the outside edge of the grill. Cook chicken and veggies about 15-20 minutes. Take off grill and slice into thin strips. Place 4 tortillas in the middle of the grill. Heat for about 3 minutes. Remove from grill. Cover 2 of the tortillas with cheese, salsa, chicken and veggies. Place other 2 tortillas on top. Place back on grill. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and eat while drinking a cold one.