Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 586 calories/serving
- 2 teaspoons Mexican Rub
- 5 ounces each)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded pepper-jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh, frozen, thawed or canned)
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Mexican Rub
- 2 Tbsp hot Mexican chili powder
- 1 tsp each ground cumin, dried oregano, garlic powder and salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Mexican Rub over 1 side of each breast, then spread over surface with fingertips. Repeat with other side. Lightly coat both sides with cooking spray.
- To grill or broil: Grill 4 to 6 inches above hot coals 5 to 6 minutes, turning once, until opaque in middle. Broil on broiler-pan rack 4 to 6 inches from heat source as directed.
- Cut breasts in 1/4-inch-thick slices. Put tortillas on grill or broiler-pan rack. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 cup corn. Grill or broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Top with chicken, then the cut-up avocado and tomato, and the chopped cilantro.